Tuesday 6 September 2011

I'm moving this blog to my new website...

Hello you,

If you've just stumbled upon me and my brown sign project then great, welcome along! I used to use this blog to tell interested readers about all my travels discovering Britain by following brown tourist signs, but I've always thought that getting out there and doing it for yourself is what it's all about, so I'm in the process of building a website with loads of information, stories and brown signed attractions on it which you can use to get inspiration to go brown signing yourself.

The website is here www.followthebrownsigns.com and my often ridiculous but funny travels around Britain following brown signs still happen, they are here www.followthebrownsigns.com/blog too if you're interested.

Thanks for the visit, I hope you enjoy the new site and please do get involved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What think you? Go ahead...